Saturday, July 4, 2009

Where we will begun....6 days from now....

On Friday between 1200 hrs and 1400 hrs I will be meeting the riders that I will be biking to Florida with. We will be hosted by the First Church of God in St. Joseph, Michigan. We will be staying there till Sunday when we will begin the adventure and ride to South Bend, IN for day 1. Are you joining us? you should. The ride will be 35 miles.

I cant believe its less than a week away.

Sense I live in Michigan and near the metro area. I offered people transportation to St. Joseph. Its about 2.5 hrs from my residence in Milan. But I figured Detriot was a much more reasonable city to fly, or take the train too.

On Thursday night I will be picking Ester up in Lansing. On Either Thursday or Friday I will be picking Nick up somewhere in the D. Then Friday morning at 550 hrs we will be picking Lisa up from the train station in Toledo.

Then... its off to St. Jospeh, Michigan for the adventure of my lifetime. :)

Thank you First Church of God in St. Joseph, Michigan for hosting us for 2 nights, 3 days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment