Friday, March 11, 2011

$10.00 shy of having raising 25% of our minimum fund raising goal.  :)  I can't' even explain how happy that makes me. I can bike almost 1,000 miles.... Need to submit some of the checks my Dad have collected so the updated totals on next weeks fund raising email will be over $1,000.  All of my friends keep making me smile, I'm getting more generous donations that I thought possible during this finical hardship many people are facing. Donate Here  (Please note this total is not accurate)

Also Sarah and I have 3/5 of the churches for segment 9 figured out now.  I posted the last blog, prayed and within a few hours had a email from a church who wanted to host us in Cambridge, Ohio.  (Thanks to Solid Rock Wesleyan Church in Cambridge, Ohio)  Not only will they be letting use the church as our sleeping headquarters for the evening, they will be providing us a potluck dinner and inviting people from the community so we can do a presentation about the Fuller Center and the Fuller Center Bike trip.  The church does NOT have showers, but we have submitted a request to the YMCA to use there shower facilities.  Things are starting to fall into place.

$2,600 more dollars to raise and 2 more churches for Segment 9Things are looking good.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment