Sunday, March 20, 2011

Every dollar donation really matters (that's why I have deleted my honor roll on my fundraising page Some people are embarrassed to make a $5.00 donation. I'm crying of how thankful I'm for $5.00 donation.  From now on.... Don't be shy.   Help me raise $3,600 for the Fuller Center....even if its a dollar from 3,600 individuals.  I'm more than okay with that)

$15 = Box of Nails
$25 = 1 gallon of paint
$50 = 1 box of flooring tiles
$75 = Enough nails to build one house!
$100 = 3 bundles of roofing shingles
$150 = 1 medium size window
$250 = 1 exterior door
$500 = Siding
$1000 = Roof trusses
$2500 = A house in the Congo
$5500 = A house in El Salvador


Also don't forget that the amount on the fundraising page is NOT correct.  I'm actually 1/3 of the of the way.  Almost to Dinosaur, CO.  :)

Please share this with all your friends.  It would mean alot to me. 

Love you all.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to steal those $ stats for my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allowed. I stole it from something Ryan posted last year. :)

    ReplyDelete