Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Esthers bike got stolen :(

My friend Esther recently had her bike stolen. We rode Michigan to Florida together the summer of 2009.  Her bicycle (even though it doesn't have the best seat) is her best friend.  Not only does she use it as her main mode of transportation, she needs it to do a week of the Fuller Center Bike Adventure with meNow, I love my bike.  But she is really obsessed with her bike.  Not only that, they are expensive pieces of our life's that we spend hours with.  If my bicycle was stolen today I would be heart broken.  I can't afford a new one and even if I could I'd like to give it the proper goodbye.  And get the yellow smiley guy we got in some town along our route (ugh... I wish i could remember all these names... I will be much better about blogging this time.  I remember it was the town that we slept on cots... and there was that room in the upstairs of the church that had the roaches.. I was so scared of them, I slept with my bag on my cot and really never got any sleep).

Long story short.  I hope Esther's bike gets returned.  I'm sad for her and I want her to do a week of this years ride with me.  Praying for your Bike Esther.

No comments:

Post a Comment