Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kansas City Chiefs player endorses Fuller Center bike ride



Every Thursday Allan the director of the Fuller Center Bike Adventure sends out a email with our donation update totals.  And posts on facebook the top fundraisers. Thanks friends and family.  I'm now in the top 5.  5th.  But at least I know I'm making progress and almost 50% the way across country and 50% towards meeting my fundraising goal.  I can make it to town called Craig, CO. (July 5th) CO is a big state.  phew. 

I can't look at the countdown to the trip because its approaching too soon.  Don't get me wrong.  I want the trip to start tommorrow.  But the reality is I need every of these days to be able to afford the trip.  Infact, double the amount of days would be even better.  Not only do I need to be able to pay  my June, July and August bills (student loans, phone, insurance, car insurance, cc debit etc).  But also September.  I also have recieved 11 save the dates for this summer.  11!!  I also have 4 friends who are expecting in September.  The bills and gifts I need to buy keep stacking up.  Yikes.  Plus trip expesnes.  Flight there, Flight to come home a few days early for a wedding that I'm in (dress, gift, hotel, and gas to get there), 1 meal a week, plus spending money (I wont have much) and money for bike maintenace.  Ugh.  So excited, but as the days get closer I just keep praying that it will all work out.  Anyone need there lawn raked? 

78 days... eek.  I need to raise $28.00 a day (I'm perfectly fine with 28 $1.00 donations) in order to meet my fundraising goals.  Please consider helping.  Just click here!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment