Friday, March 4, 2011

2011 FCBA



98 Days!

98 days and I will be following my heart. Participating in the 2011 Fuller Center Bike Adventure. The trip will be 3,600 miles, going through 14 states starting in Seattle, WA on June 10 and ending in Washington D.C. on August 14th (Although... I will be leaving around the 11th because my Best Friend Forever Lynn Czarnecki will be getting married to the love of her life Jason Makela. I have to thank them for allowing me to be there last minute with some funky (sexy.. I tell you) tan lines.)

The FCBA currently has 21 riders riding the distance (I'll only be missing 70 miles or so,... so... for the moment.. I'm a full way rider). Our goal as a trip is to raise $500,000. Each rider is asked to ride $1.00 a mile. So that equals out to $3,600. I'm passionate about the Fuller Center, volunteering, biking and being a part of the elimination to the poverty housing. I would love to raise $2.00 a mile. But ... I'm going to need every ones help. So please consider giving up a coffee or soda and just donate a few dollars. Seriously.... $1.00 makes a a difference. If I could get 7,200 people to donate just $1.00 http://www.fullercenter.org/civicrm/contribute/pcp/info?reset=1&id=125We could repair 3 roofs here in the USA, or build 3 houses in Haiti. I'm not asking you to donate, just asking you to consider it. If you consider it, your heart will answer if you should or not. I anticipate you will be hitting the donate now button soon.

I'm following my heart on this one, I actually don't know how I'm personally going to afford to not work for 3 months. Well I know how,... Working as much as possible between now and then and not spending any extra money. I have to follow my heart on this. I did not follow it last year and it was the worst mistake of my life. Okay not worse, but a close second.

I will be posting every day or two so please check back. I want you my donors to feel involved. I'm so thank full to have raised around $800.00 so far (the page you see is not right... that's just the money raised through that page). So thankful..... it makes me cry, seriously.




No comments:

Post a Comment